1. Start by placing the cursor over your name and click on your "Coach Account".
2. After logging in to your Coach Admin, place your cursor over Schedule/Results and click on "Enter/Edit Schedule & Results".
3. To begin scheduling games click on "Schedule a Match".
4. This screen will allow you to fill out the details of the game
* Date - You can select a date from the calendar or select "Set date to TBA."
* Time - You can select your game time from the drop down menus or set the time to "TBA."
* Game Type - Select 'Conference, 'Non-Conference', 'Tournament' or 'Playoff.' Some ares might refer to 'Conference' as 'League' or 'District', but it means the same on MaxPreps.
* Opponent - If you selected 'Conference', there will be a drop-down menu where you can select a team from your conference. If you have selected 'Non-Conference', 'Tournament' or 'Playoff' you can type for your school's name in the text box under "Search MaxPreps for your Opponent".
* Game Details - You can include any other information about the game here, such as the name of the field or the tournament that the game is in.
** Click Save & Exit if you only need to add one game to your schedule. Click Save & Add Another Game if you want to add multiple games in a row.