Scoring a Game on Mobile Web
If you are experiencing issues scoring in one of our apps, you may have better luck scoring from your phone's mobile web browser.
How to Score a Game using the Mobile Web:
Go to MaxPreps.com and sign into your MaxPreps account.
In the upper right hand corner select, .
In the drop box select, "My profile."
If the game is in-progress or about to start, you will click on the button next to the game that says, "Score this Game."
You now can check in and provide all the scoring information needed for the fans that can't make it to the game.
That's it! Enjoy and Have Fun!
Tips for Making your Game Awesome:
- Check in so fans know you are there
- Enter all scoring updates
- Post photos periodically
- Enter summaries after each quarter in the commentary
- Provide game commentary periodically
- Enter big plays, possession updates and red zone alerts - football
- Enter fouls and timeouts - basketball