iScore and MaxPreps are stat partners. You can easily import your stats from iScore to MaxPreps.
Follow the steps listed below:
Step 1: Set up iScore Admin Website
Select 'Options' from the home screen in the app
- Select 'Admin Website'
This will create a username and password.
Step 2: Export a MaxPreps compatible file
- Log in to www.my.iscorecentral.com from a computer or laptop.
- Select 'Games' from the toolbar on top.
- Select the arrow by your teams' name and save the file for the game which needs to be imported to MaxPreps.com.
Step 3: Upload to MaxPreps.
- Sign in to MaxPreps and access your coach admin account.
- On the navbar select 'Schedule' and in the drop-down menu select 'Games'.
- From the schedule page, select the green plus button next to the desired game.
- Enter in the Box Score and select 'Save & Import Stats'.
- Select 'Choose File' (located beneath the box score) to import the saved file.
- Click on Import.
- Publish and Continue the stats.
That's it. The stats will appear on the public page within 15-30 min.