Review the list below and if you wish to receive any of the email preferences, follow the steps below.
Below are the email options MaxPreps offers.
Coach and AD emails - Receive general information about your team and other messaging specific for coaches and athletic directors.
Coach and AD Reminders - Receive important reminders about your team’s information (roster, schedule and results) on MaxPreps. These messages will alert you if your team is missing essential data.
MaxPreps emails - Receive announcements about new services, features, and cool high school sports stories for MaxPreps members.
Partner emails - emails that we'd send on behalf of our partners, as the examples by the checkbox show.
State Association - Receive important updates and reminders directly from your State Association.
Through your membership account you can select which emails you would like to receive.
1. Go to MaxPreps.com and sign in.
2. Once signed in, place your cursor over in the upper right hand corner.
3. Click on, in the drop box that appears.
4. Scroll down to the Email Preferences section.
5. In the Email Preferences section select, .
6. Un-check or check either of those email options to update your email preferences.
7. Once you have made your selections select, .