To setup your notifications within the MaxPreps app, please follow the steps below.
Setting Up Notifications:
If you haven't already downloaded the MaxPreps app on you device, go ahead and do so. Once you download the app, sign in using your MaxPreps membership credentials.
1. Once logged into the app, select . Make sure you have the enable push notifications toggle turned on.
2. Select the certain notifications for each of your favorite teams you would like to receive notifications for.
- Final Score: Receive notifications when the final score has been posted.
- Quarter Scores & Overtime: Receive notifications when quarter & OT scores have been posted.
- All Scoring Updates: Receive notifications for every scoring change.
- Game Reporter Status: Receive notifications when a Reporter is assigned, changed, etc. (if game is being scored via OTR or a regular Reporter).
- Game Start: Receive notifications when the game starts. (if game is being scored via OTR or a regular Reporter).
- Game Delayed/Post-Posted: Receive notifications if a game is delayed and or post-poned. (if game is being scored via OTR or a regular Reporter).
- Team Stats: Receive notifications when your favorite team's stats have been entered.
- Video, Photos & Articles: Receive notifications when a video, photo and or article has been posted for your favorite team.