To import your stats from SoloStats, please follow the steps below:
- Open your SoloStats Web Reports on your computer by going to www.rotate123.com and clicking the Login button in the top right corner.
Please Note: The export feature only works on a computer as the iPad browser does not support file transfers.
- Select the "Matches" tab and click the "Export" button under MaxPreps
- Save the downloaded file to your desktop.
- Login to your coach admin on MaxPreps.
- Click on Schedule.
- Click on the pencil icon on the right-hand side of the game your looking to import stats for.
- Enter the score if it has not already been entered.
- Click on Save and Import Stats and select your file that you saved to your desktop, then hit Import.
- Your stats will be displayed for you to review here. Once you have verified they are accurate, click Calculate Team Totals. After calculating team totals, be sure to click Publish & Continue and you're all set!
Please allow the stats 15-30 minutes to display on the public pages.