Getting your athletes and parents linked in the app is simple. As the head coach or assistant coaches with All Access Admin, all you have to do is share your team's app code to get your team access. The team's app code is unique to your team and it will give your athletes and parents non-admin access in the app.
How to invite Your Team from your Home Feed in the App:
Share the team's app code from your team's home feed in the app.
- Once you are logged into your team in the app, select, "Invite your team."
- Select, Share to email or text the Team's app Access Code to your athletes.
You will have to have the athletes email or text in order to share the Teams App Access Code.
- Provide the athlete's contact information, depending on the option you select to share the Teams app access code.
The athlete will receive your email or text and will follow the instructions to join the team within the app. That's it. Easy as 1, 2, and 3.
How to Invite Unlinked Athletes:
Share the team's app code to specific unlinked athletes from the Members tab in the app.
- Once you are logged into your team in the app, select the "Jersey" icon.
- You will see your roster populate. Athletes that show the gray, "Unlinked" means they have not linked themselves together within the app.
- To invite an athlete, select, the "Unlinked Athlete" from the roster.
- On the Athlete Info page, select, "Send Invite."
- Provide the athlete's contact information, depending on the option you select to share the Teams app access code and an invitation will be sent to the athlete.
Parents are invited by the athletes:
If you already have shared the team code to your team, the athletes can invite their parents by sending the parent an invite. Once the All Access admin or athletes invite the parents, you will see them under the Jersey icon inside the app under the Parent roster.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Support Team.