Import your GameChanger game files directly into the MaxPreps Teams app, no computer needed! If you don't already have Teams app hurry and download the app today!
Who can import GameChanger stats to Teams app?
Only members of the coaching staff can import GameChanger stats to the Teams app by MaxPreps. If you are the team's statistician and in charge of managing GameChanger, please speak with your coach to obtain access with the proper permission levels.
As a user with AD or All Access permissions, you can view the available GameChanger stat files within the Teams app. Follow the steps below to learn more.
- From the Schedule tab, you will select Games and then select the game you want to import the GameChanger stats for.
- On the Game detail screen, you will select, "Import from GameChanger."
- From the Select Game File screen, your game(s) will pre-populate the GameChanger file that matches the game you selected from the team's calendar.
- Once the game is selected a check mark will appear next to that game and you will select, "Import" in the upper right-hand corner.
- If stats publish successfully, you will be redirected to the game details screen and presented with "Stats Imported" confirmation alert.
That's it. The stats will be listed on the Teams app and on MaxPreps.
If you don't receive this alert confirmation proceed to the option below.