The first month of the year kicked off with some major heat as winter season sports are in full swing. Here's a snapshot of January's top high school sports highlights including must-see videos, athlete recognition and more.
Teams by MaxPreps Updates:
- Teams App turned one on January 23rd! Over the year we've simplified the invitation process by giving app access to athletes & parents via email (no code needed), improved layout and design by customizing with school colors & roster photos, and continued the same easy data management with quick access to enter schedules, rosters, scores and stats!
- The 2019-2020 Admin pages are now live. Fall coaches can schedule camps & practices to their team calendar, add 2019 prospects to roster, and message athletes & parents about fundraisers.
Must See Videos:
- Building a 16-0 State Champion: Listen Here (17:51)
- Importance of Team Led Leadership: Listen Here (2:58)
- What It's Like Coaching in Texas: Listen Here (3:20)
- Importance of Great Assistants and Strong Administration Behind You: Listen Here (2:58)
- Best Teams Have the Most Self Discipline: Listen Here (1:27)
What's Happening at MaxPreps
Last month was a whirlwind of holiday related activities; a toy drive, a (surprisingly intense) MaxPreps shuffleboard tournament, and of course--our holiday party! This year we took to the Escape Room where many of us made it out, but a few couldn't quite beat the clock. Here at MaxPreps we love fun team-building activities and games, and it's safe to say that it's just in our nature to be a tad competitive. Take a look at our escapees below: