Provide scoring updates and game highlights while you’re at the game! Be one of the first users to try out Video BETA!
Your feedback is important to us!
Good or bad, we want to hear about your experience! Please help us improve Video BETA by sending your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Record Videos in LANDSCAPE mode:
For the best experience, we recommend recording and uploading videos in landscape mode. We are working out some kinks with videos filmed in portrait mode.
Note to iPhone Users: Recording a video on the fly while using Fan Chat will not save the video to your camera roll. If you would like the videos to be saved in your camera roll, please record the videos on your phone and upload them to Fan Chat.
Videos can take up to 5 minutes to post: In order for your video to fully process and post to the game log, it may take up to 5 minutes. Warning - entering a final score will close the game log from any new posts. Any videos that have not finished processing will not make it on the game log if a final score is added before the video has the chance to post.
- Visit maxpreps.com on your mobile phone
- Click on the hamburger menu in the upper right.
- Use the search box to search for your team and select your school.
- Choose your level and sport.
- Select your game from the Home tab or visit the Schedule tab to select your game.
- Select the Fan Chat tab (tab will be available 5 minutes prior to game start time).
- To upload or take a video, click the camera icon in the message bar.
- From the pop-up, click the red Add Photo/Video link.
- Choose to Take a Video or upload from your Photo Library.
- Select your video or record your video (landscape mode preferred).
- Wait for the message that your video is ready to post and select the POST button.
- It may take up to 5 minutes for your video to post to the game log, but feel free to keep posting updates about the game using the REPORT SCORE button.
- When your video posts to the game log, you and all the fans following along will see your game highlight!