Parents, if you are trying to claim your athlete and don't see your athlete on the roster, don't worry. Follow the sections below.
If your athlete is missing from the roster the coach has yet to add the team roster. If the roster has been added but you notice your athlete is missing, feel free to submit a roster correction or provide us with the missing roster information below.
If the roster is not posted or has missing athletes on MaxPreps, you can always email the roster to email@example.com. Be sure to include the sport, high school name, city, and state.
Follow the link here for a template that will ensure the roster gets up quickly. MaxPreps Roster Import Template. Be sure to include the sport, high school name, city, and state.
Follow these steps to download the template:
- Click, "File" and then hover over, "Download" and click, "Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)".
- Make sure to select, "Open with Microsoft Excel (default)".
- Click, "OK" and the download should begin.
- Once you have completed filling out the roster, save the file named with your sport, school, city, and state ex. VarsityFootball_DelOro_Loomis_CA.
- You are all set! Email this roster to firstname.lastname@example.org and you should see the roster posted within 3-5 business days.
If your roster is missing feel free to contact the support team or feel out a roster corrections submission. Follow the steps below:
1. Feel Free to Submit a Correction.
2. Once on the Roster Correction page select fill out the required information.
3. Under the Athlete Information section, select the box says, "Select here to add a new athlete."
4. Once the information is listed select, Submit Corrections.
This submission will go through an approval process that can take up to 24 hours. Once your athlete is listed on the roster you will be able to claim their profile as their parent.