Uploading videos to MaxPreps is easier than ever!
With the new updates to the MaxPreps app, you can now post your highlights in just a few clicks!
Follow the steps below to learn how to get your highlights on MaxPreps:
- If you have not already done so, download the MaxPreps app on the App Store or Google Play Store. Click here to open the app if you are on mobile.
- Once you have the app, open the app and log in to your membership account.
- On the bottom navigation bar, select the Following tab.
- If you have already claimed your athlete profile, your name will appear at the top. Select your name.
**If your name is not appearing you have not yet claimed your profile. Select the Add Athlete option, search for your name, and select the Claim option in the top-left-hand corner of your profile.
- Once you are on your player profile page, select the Videos tab.
- Any previous videos posted to your profile will be displayed here. If you have no videos on your page, you will be prompted to post a video. If there are already videos posted, click on the small video icon in the top right corner.
- Your device's camera roll will open up. Select the video you wish to upload to your player profile page.
- At the top of the display, you can trim the video length by dragging the yellow bars left and right. Once you are finished trimming the video, select the Choose option. Your video will be compressed to meet the size requirements to be posted on MaxPreps.
* Please note: This feature is only available on the iOS version of the app. If you are using an Android device, you will need to use a third-party application to edit the video before posting on MaxPreps.
- From here you will be able to enter a custom title and description for the video as well as tag any athletes included.
- Once you are finished here, hit the Post button in the top right corner and that's it!
All videos posted will go through a review process by the MaxPreps Support Team. Any contributions deemed inappropriate will result in the revoking of a submitter's ability to contribute content on MaxPreps permanently.
Have any more questions about uploading video highlights on MaxPreps? Feel free to reach out to our Support Team by submitting a request.