Fans can report missing scores to MaxPreps at the end of each game. When fans report a score they can add the quarter scores or the final score.
Things to note when reporting missing scores:
- A MaxPreps free membership account is required for reporting scores. To become a member click here.
- If the game is not posted on the schedule, submit a request with the game & score details and we will be happy to add it.
- If it's game day and the game is missing from the schedule, give us a call and we can add the missing game.
- Once you submit the quarter or final scores there is no un-do button.
- All reported scores will go through an approval process before they are published on the site. Scores can take up to 24 hours for approval.
Reporting Missing Scores
To report scores that are missing click on the Report Score link on the team's schedule page.
If you are a coach click here for instructions on how to post scores through the Coach Admin Account.