Are you a Head Coach or Athletic Director?
If so, you are able to be granted access to your Team Admin to add/edit any information regarding your program!
The Team Admin is the Heart and Soul of MaxPreps
Head Coaches and other approved staff members can be granted access to their team's specific admin pages. It's here where you can enter and publish endless amounts of information about your program.
Below are some benefits of having Team Admin Access:
|Team Admin Perks||Description|
|Individual Statistics*||Enter game by game statistics for each athlete, automatically making them eligible for select awards.|
|Highlight Videos||Upload game film and other highlight videos to increase engagement and views your team receives.|
|Schedule Management||Add/Edit/Delete games from your schedule to give your community a comprehensive breakdown of your season.|
|Score Management||Enter scores to track your record while contributing to your placement in the MaxPreps Rankings!|
|Roster Management||Manage your roster to increase your athletes exposure to college scouts on the national level.|
Start Entering Your Team's Information Today!
- On the MaxPreps Homepage, select the white profile icon in the top right corner.
- If you are not signed in or haven't created an account, go ahead and select Sign In, located in the top right corner. Once you are signed in, the white profile icon will appear.
- A fly-out menu will appear with your name. Click on the gear icon in the upper-left corner as shown below to be directed to your Account Settings page.
- In the Account Settings page, find the MY ACCESS section.
- If you already have access to a team, you will your team listed here. Click on your school's name and you will be directed into your Team Admin!
- If your team is not listed, click the Blue Pencil Icon on the right-hand side.
- Under the Add an Admin Account section, click Request Access.
- A pop-up message will appear warning those who are not directly affiliated with an athletic program to not submit an Access Request. Click Continue to move forward.
- Fill out the requested information, depending on whether you are an Athletic Director for a school, or a Head Coach.
- Once you have successfully filled out the information, press Send Request to submit the request to our support team.
We understand as a Head Coach or Athletic Director, your plate is full and may not want the added stress of entering information on MaxPreps. That's why Team Admins are able to grant access to anyone they would like to add/edit information!
- Select the Roster tab from your navigation bar.
- In the Manage Roster section, select Staff.
- A list will be shown with all members who currently have Admin Access to your team. Select the Blue Add Button.
- Fill in the requested information (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Position).
- Click Save once you have entered the information.
If they have not yet created a MaxPreps account, they will be prompted to do so before being able to log in to the admin.
Volunteer Requests can be sent by users (usually parents & super fans) who want to help ease your burden by entering information for you on MaxPreps.
When a user sends a Volunteer Request, they are sent to the Head Coach with an option to approve or deny the request.
|Approving a Request||Approving a request will grant the user Team Admin access. They will have the ability to add/edit any information regarding your program.|
|Denying a Request||Denying a request will not grant the user Team Admin access. They will be unable to enter any information regarding your program.
|Turning off Requests||If you wish to turn off Volunteer Requests so no more can be sent to you, you can do so via the most recent request you received.|
Any other questions regarding Team Admin Access? Feel free to reach out to our support team. Submit a Request