If you are unable to find your profile or school on MaxPreps, no worries! We've got a few tips below to help get you going in the right direction.
If you are unable to find your name in our search function, try using these tips to locate your profile:
- If your name has an abbreviation or nickname (AJ, Nick, etc.) try searching your full name (Alexander, Nicholas, etc.).
- Try searching for your school and go to your team's roster and look for your name. If your name is not on the roster, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link for roster corrections. Once the form is completed, click on, "Submit Corrections." Our support team will receive this request and your profile will be added in 24 hours.
- You can also ask your Head Coach/AD to add you to the roster. They should have access to the admin and will be able to have you added to the roster quickly.
- If you have the complete roster for your team, you can email it to us at email@example.com and we will get the whole team added so they can claim their profiles as well.
If you run into issues searching for your school, try these tips to find your school:
- If your school's name has an abbreviation like St. or Mt., try searching the full name of the school. Here are a few examples of schools who run into this common issue.
- St. Mary's - Saint Mary's
- Booker T. Washington - Washington
- George Washington - Washington
- Mt. Vernon - Mount Vernon
- Try searching for a school who is in your conference. Go to their schedule and see if you can find your school posted there.
- If your school is not listed in MaxPreps, please send this form to your AD to fill out and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you continue to run into issues or have any questions, you can reach our support team at 1 (800) 329-7324 ext. 1 or at email@example.com.