You can import your GameChanger stats files straight into your Coach Admin.
Only members of the coaching staff can import GameChanger stats to MaxPreps. If you are the team's statistician and in charge of managing GameChanger, please speak with your coach to obtain access.
To set your account as the primary team, please follow the directions below:
- Log into your GameChanger account on a desktop.
- On your team pages, find the, "Team Settings" button listed under the Team admins section.
- At the bottom of the page, you will find the, "Team Syncing" section. You will need to disable the sync and then re-enable it.
- Fill out the information requested and make sure to click the checkbox to mark as the Primary Team.
Once you save this, you are all good to go! Your stats should automatically sync over from GameChanger to MaxPreps once you complete a game.
Please note: Once a game is completed in GameChanger, it can take up to 30 minutes for the stats to sync to MaxPreps
The error you receive is most likely that the game id's or rosters don't match what we have in MaxPreps. Within GameChanger, setting up your team originally you will want to utilize the "Import From MaxPreps" feature for your roster and schedule. When you select, Import From MaxPreps, this will auto-sync the stats to your MaxPreps Coach Admin. Again, if the rosters don't match this means the roster on MaxPreps and the roster on GameChanger are different and it's most likely you will need to add those missing athletes to MaxPreps.
Go to MaxPreps.com and sign in to your MaxPreps account.
1. Go to Schedule tab and select the pencil icon next to the game, select Enter Score.
2. On the box score page, you should have a message from GameChanger in red. Select the proper GameChanger file to import.
4. After you choose the file, select Continue, and review this file.
6. Review that stats and Publish & Continue.
That's it. The stats have been approved and added. Please note, the main team page will update with the athlete's stats within 15-30 min.