Coaches, we have exciting news! You can now import your GameChanger stats files straight into your Coach Admin accounts from the Teams app by MaxPreps. If you don't already have Teams app hurry and download the app today!
Who can import GameChanger stats to Teams app?
Only members of the coaching staff can import GameChanger stats to the Teams app by MaxPreps. If you are the team's statistician and in charge of managing GameChanger, please speak with your coach to obtain access.
The error you receive is most likely that the game id's or rosters don't match what we have in MaxPreps. Within GameChanger, setting up your team originally you will want to utilize the "Import From MaxPreps" feature for your roster and schedule. When you select, Import From MaxPreps, this will auto-sync the stats to your MaxPreps Coach Admin within the Teams app. Again, if the rosters don't match this means the roster on MaxPreps and the roster on GameChanger are different and it's most likely you will need to add those missing athletes to MaxPreps.
Go to MaxPreps.com and sign into your MaxPreps account.
1. Go to the Results tab and select Scores/Stats.
2. Under the Add/Edit column, select (+).
3. On the box score page, you should have a message from GameChanger in red. Choose the proper GameChanger file to import.
4. After you choose the file, select Continue and Review this file.
6. Review that stats and Publish and Continue.
That's it. The stats have been approved and added. Please note, the main team page will update with the athletes stats within 15-30 min.