Trying to enable the data sync between MaxPreps and the Team Manager app?
Things to note before enabling the sync:
- Any games you scored in Team Manager will automatically be sent to the your MaxPreps page.
- A team's schedule will be automatically import FROM MaxPreps TO Team Manager. Edits made to the MaxPreps schedule after creating the team in Team Manager will not sync back to the app.
- A team's roster will be imported only if the Import MaxPreps Roster option is selected during team create. There is not a way to import the roster at a later time.
PARENTS: If you created a team in the Team Manager app, DO NOT enable the sync unless approved by the Head Coach.
If multiple teams have the sync enabled, this will cause issues and confusion for the systems, potentially ending with incorrect stats displaying on MaxPreps.
TO CONFIGURE THE INTEGRATION DURING TEAM CREATION:
- From the home page of the Team Manager app, select the “+” button to create a new team
- When prompted, choose "School" for team type, "High School" for the age level, and either the Freshman, JV, or Varsity level.
- Enter your school's name exactly as it appears on MaxPreps, and select your school from the options that appear
- Tap "Yes, sync stats with MaxPreps"
- Finish the process for creating your team, and be sure to choose "Import MaxPreps Roster" if needed
- Upon completion of this flow, your team will be all set to sync stats with MaxPreps.
TO CONFIGURE THE INTEGRATION FROM THE TEAM SETTINGS:
- Select the team that you want to sync with MaxPreps.
- Select the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Choose “Stat Settings” from the menu, and select the option to “Sync Stats with MaxPreps."
You will be asked if you want to sync stats with MaxPreps. If you select yes, stats will begin to sync automatically with MaxPreps.
TO APPROVE STATS ON MAXPREPS:
- Go to Schedule > Games
- Tap “Missing Stats” beneath the game
- Tap on the drop-down beneath “Files submitted for this team”
- Select the file with the correct date and time
- Click “Continue and review this file”
- Confirm your stats are being applied to the appropriate players
- Click “Import Scores & Stats”