Coaches, you will want to make sure you're adding your scores in at the end of each game or before the rankings are updated. Any incorrect data will have an impact on your team's rankings.
Adding & Editing Scores:
Go to MaxPreps.com and sign into your Coach Admin Account.
Go to Schedule on the taskbar and select Games.
To Add/Edit your score, select + or icon, under the Add/Edit column.
If no score has been added, feel free to add the box scores or the final end game score.
To begin removing games, under the Edit/Delete column, you will have two icons.
- Enter the score and select, Save and Exit when finished.
- If the score resulted in a Forfeit, please check the Forfeit box in yellow and add a score of 1-0. The score can't be left blank.
- If the score is added, but listed incorrectly, feel free to make the edits.
That's it. The team page will update within 15-30 min. Please note, if you make any score corrections after the rankings have been published, the rankings will update again during the next rankings update.
If you're a parent of the team or simply a fan, who attended the game, don't worry. You are able to Report a Score and that will go through a 24-hour approval process.
Coaches: You are able to utilize this tool as well. But it's better to enter in the scores through your Coach Admin Account after the game, that way they post faster.
If you're a parent of the team or simply a fan, who attended the game and want to make a score correction follow the steps below:
How to make a score correction from the team page:
Go to MaxPreps.com and sign into your membership account.
- Search for your high school from the search section on MaxPreps.com
- Once you locate the correct high school, select the team this is for.
- From the team page, select "Schedule" and scroll down to the bottom of the schedule page and select, "Click Here."
- Once you select, "Click Here" this will populate the schedule with the games that have a score. Underneath the final scores, you will select, "Correct Score."
- From the Correct Final Score page, you will enter in the correct score and select, "Continue."
- Confirm the final score, by selecting, "Yes, Looks Great!"
The score correction will go through a 24-hour approval process. Once it's been approved the correction will reflect on the team's schedule page.